- Unified Communications Features
- Plans & Pricing
- About Us
Staying safe online is a major concern in the modern digital era in which we find ourselves. Thanks to much of our lives relying on the internet these days, the dangers of falling victim to cybercriminals have never been more salient - especially around the holidays.
Experts predict that, by the close of 2021, cybercrime will have accumulated a global cost of $6 trillion, a figure which is predicted to rise to $10.5 trillion by 2025. Even with these statistics, so many businesses and individuals are still lacking in knowledge and awareness when it comes to cybersecurity. With heightened activity on the internet with the holidays quickly approaching, we should all be extra vigilant. Read below to find out how net2phone takes great effort in making sure your data is protected.
Thanks to the COVID-19 crisis, the need for digital communications has never been greater. However, this comes with its own set of cybersecurity challenges. Businesses that are savvy to the need for cybersecurity are looking to partner with communications providers that take the issue equally seriously like, net2phone.
With a range of security features designed to keep you and your information safe, net2phone goes the extra mile when it comes to carrying out business online.
Security where you need it most:
Video conferencing: We pride ourselves on taking extra precautions to keep you and your company protected. net2phone Huddle is built on an encrypted platform with password protection for both users and guests. With a grade A from SSL Labs, net2phone Huddle makes sure we provide our users with a safe and secure video platform.
Encrypted Virtual Fax: Keep your personal information confidential with our inbound and outbound virtual fax that conceals personal or private information.
Call Recording: Elevate your customer service by capturing crucial information through call recordings and reference it securely at any time.
Voicemail & VM Transcriptions: Have the security of knowing that your voicemail messages and voicemail transcriptions are protected through encryption.
Important security features to look for in a UCaaS Provider:
- End-To-End Encryption – Transport Layer Security (TLS) ensures hackers can’t read or modify your inbound and outbound numbers, or other authentication data, while Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) encryption makes it difficult for criminals to intercept communications mid-stream.
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN) – Encrypts data over an internet connection and prevents communications from being traced and data tracking. A combined VoIP and VPN package will route all voice data through a secure and private network.
- Voice VLAN – This lets you configure access points to parse voice and other data traffic. Separating these two streams makes it easier to monitor from your end and improves call quality.
- Firewalls – Blocks unauthorized access to your corporate network.
- Authentication – We have SAML Single-sign-on support to work with your corporate authorized secure identity provider. In addition, we have regularly-updated passwords and multi-factor authentication.
Cybersecurity is more important than ever and if you want your business communications to remain safe, you need a partner who understands your needs and takes data security seriously. Make sure your bases are covered this holiday season by getting in touch with us today.
Other posts you might be interested in
hosted pbx Sep 18, 2017
How Hosted PBX Will Save the Day with Disaster Recovery
May 1, 2022
Top 7 Benefits of Hosted PBX Services for Your Business
business phone systems Oct 29, 2020
Enhancing Business Phone Systems With Cloud PBX And Contact Center Solutions