- Unified Communications Features
- Plans & Pricing
- About Us
About the Role
The Billing Manager will support the day-to-day operations of the billing and collections team.
- Reconciles billing accounts
- Processing bills
- Resolving customer’s billing issues
- Maintain the billing system by entering and updating customer accounts, new product definitions, and refining processes with system engineers.
- Maintain and manage a ticketing system to answer customer/tech questions and ensure all billing issues are addressed.
- Verifies bill processing and accounts by preparing audit schedules.
- Conduct an Audit after every order completes to verify bill accuracy.
- Resolve and/or escalate bill content problems and process adjustments.
- Serves customers by evaluating customer disputes regarding charges; providing explanations.
- Prepares billing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Review open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Set up customer meetings to discuss their accounts and assist with resolving any issues.
At IDT, we understand the challenge of being apart from those who matter most. Communicating, transferring money, and mobile phone service must be safe, simple, and affordable. Our flagship brand, Boss Revolution, which includes our International Calling, Mobile Top Up, and Money Transfer services, as well as our Boss Revolution Mobile, net2phone, National Retail Solutions, IDT Express, and IDT Carrier Services divisions all, support IDT’s mission of enabling our customers to keep in touch and share resources with their friends and family around the world.
IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1000 people across 20+ countries and has revenues in excess of $1.5 billion. Since 1990, IDT Telecom has remained a pioneer in Prepaid VoIP and UCaaS telephony. Today, we are an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and are one of the world's largest international voice carriers.